Quality California Real Estate Broker Education
To become a licensed California real estate broker, you must already be a licensed real estate salesperson (or meet the Bachelor degree with minor/major in Real Estate exemption), and complete the required broker courses.
(Course code: BRO09)
Are you prepared to manage a team of real estate professionals? Allied's California broker license courses will fulfill your real estate broker license education requirements and prepare you to pass the state exam. With Allied, you're in the driver's seat! A real estate broker license can lead to a better job, more money and greater opportunities. So why wait? Call today!
Pass the real estate or appraisal or contractor license state exam on the first try or get a full refund plus 10% of your entire package purchase price (less shipping). If you are not successful the first time, simply return all course materials, along with your state failure notice within 1 year of purchase date, and we will issue you a 110% refund.
Refund applies to money that is actually received by Allied from the student, not including outstanding loan balances. Offer valid for only those who purchase any of the packages listed below in one enrollment. Offer is subject to change without notice.
- California Fast Track Premium Program
- California Salesperson Exam Cram Multimedia Package
- California Broker Course(s) with Exam Cram Multimedia Package
- California Broker Exam Cram Multimedia Package
- Texas Real Estate License Premium Package
- All States - Real Estate Appraisal Licensing 150-hour Package
- Contractor Premium Package
- The 110% Money Back Promise applies to all students who enroll in the qualifying programs, regardless if any discount was given upon enrollment.
- The 110% Money Back Promise for students who purchased the Exam Cram DVD prior to 3/12/2012 will still be honored.
Your success is our success. At Allied, we are so confident that you'll pass the real estate broker license exam on the first try, we offer a 110% Money Back Promise on the Broker Exam Cram Multimedia Package. Call for further details.
- 110% Money Back Promise
- Meet the California real estate broker education requirements
- Open-book final exams
Due to DRE requirements to enhance student identity verification, you will be required to enter your CA driver's license or identification number into the computer before you can access your final exams. Call (800) 617-3513 for further details.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion when you pass each course
- Industry-leading exam preparation materials
All coures are DRE approved. Requirements: five (5) required real estate broker license courses and three (3) additional elective courses. You may have already met the California real estate broker education requirements through previous college-level courses. Contact a helpful admissions representative at (888) 751-2286 to find out.
We'll review your college transcripts to determine if prior courses can be used to satisfy requirements.
Required Real Estate Broker License Courses(Complete ALL of the following courses)
- Real Estate Practice (2410-06) - Focuses on the real world of California real estate practices.
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate (3192-10) - Provides a useful reference guide for the laws and regulations surrounding real estate.
- Real Estate Finance (2011-04) - Provides a solid foundation of basic finance, and expands into areas such as the mortgage market, appraisals, and more.
- Real Estate Appraisal (2383-06) - Covers current California appraisal techniques and standards.
- Real Estate Economics (3228-10) - Covers a wide range of real estate economic topics.
ELECTIVE Real Estate Broker License Courses(Select THREE of the following courses)
- Real Estate Principles (1523-94) -Teaches essential real estate terms, theories and concepts.
- Property Management (3008-08) -Covers property management concepts from analysis to acquisition.
- Escrows (1670-97) - Includes proven procedures and explanations for the escrows process.
- Real Estate Office Administration (3166-09) -Focuses on starting and managing a brokerage business.
Start your real estate broker license courses today! Be in charge of your own real estate office and watch your real estate broker career grow!
Are you an existing California Real Estate Broker? - Click Here for License Renewal Courses
(*This is the per course price if you purchase eight courses without books.)